Thursday, May 19, 2011

More of "The Widening Gyre" and some other crafts and things.

This post is going to be super image heavy. I apologize to your browser in advance.
I was going to update sooner, but Blogger was down for a while and by the time it came back up, I didn't feel like blogging anymore ahaha. Of course I choose to blog now, at 2:50 am, and I have work tomorrow morning. I make good choices.

I make probably the best choices ever. Considering last night I decided to START drawing around 3 am. I've always heard that artists work best late at night, and for me, it's totes true. I always get inspired to do things super late at night. curse work in the morning!! *shakes fist*

I have a couple outfit snaps for y'all. I need a better camera.


I got this pretty cute salopette at UO. It was only $15. :D  and then my hair exploded into this mess. oh, hurray!



It's gotten warmer lately, so i've been able to wear my mori-girl dress again!



There are days where I realize how big of a nerd I am. Today it decided to manifest itself into my fashion. It was nerd day and I enjoyed it greatly.

I also did another deco DS case for my brother's friend!



Lastly, (and of course I save the best for last) I have more sketches and such for "The Widening Gyre," Aly and my comic! 


I changed around the guys. all the ones with names (minus REBEL) are in the guy gang. They are just a bunch of old orchestra men ahaha.

Bugs, one of the girls in the girl gang. Guess who she's based off of?

My scanner decided it was going to be a poop and not scan like it's supposed to on this one. This is Princess, a super ott sweet, super psycho sweet lolita who Blue and Hazel meet up with at one point.


One of my favorite guys from the guy gang is Cinderblock. He's a super hot hipster, but is incredibly stupid. Aly and I spent hours coming up with "cinderblock-isms." He always gives the dumbest facts that are not really facts. Such as, "did you know ice cream melts because the sun yells at it?"

He's by far one of my favorite characters, just cause his cinderblock-isms are the most fun to write. Can you think of any? If you guys think of any good ones, I might put them into the comic!

And finally, a colored picture of Hazel.


Are you guys excited for The Widening Gyre? I sure am! I hope you all end up liking it~~~!

~Snar

2 comments:

  1. Totally excited for it!!! XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your stlye and drawing! Great artist. You're on my blog roll now! :) I was wondering do you know anything about Ulzzangs? I'm really interested in that and I have a blog, I was wondering if you would like to guest post some Ulzzang looks on my site? Let me know :)

    http://pink-elephants.com/

    ReplyDelete