Sunday, April 10, 2011

clothes and things

Today was a kinda lull day. I accidentally slept through my alarm and missed church.

So I've been hanging around all day doing nothing.

Here are some outfit snaps from last night when I went to a party, and today!





I love fake lashes. XD

here is today! This is a nice example of tying in Lolita clothes with normal clothes, which recently i've been doing ahaha:




I pulled up my pants so you can see my rocking horse shoes. XD They look kinda clunky with my pants pulled up like that, but I promise they look better with the pants baggy and hanging over them! lol




Blouse: Anna House
Full Jumper: f21
rocking horse shoes: from taobao
usamimi: american apparel
circle lens: I am pretty sure they are seeshell violets...from pinky paradise! 

I definitely want to dye my hair an unnatural color while i still can. I'm thinking a lavender or a pink! maybe peach? 






What do you think? do you have any hair color favorites? 

2 comments:

  1. I love these! Your hair looks REALLY nice in the first one, lol, and I love the blouse with the onepiece in the second outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pink and lavender is nice .. but if you'll go with pink i suggest the same shade of pink in the picture..

    ReplyDelete