Thursday, April 7, 2011

Unicorn 3DS case!

As promised, I figured I'd do a quick update about the other 3ds pouch I made! Here are some of the materials I started with:


The pouch took me about 3 hours to complete, because it is my second pouch- so I was still working out the kinks. :)




The pouch is a super handy thing to have! This one also has pockets for games and for the AR cards. This pouch is super great for any lolita/fairy-kei person! It's so freaking cute. I almost didn't want to sell it!

Here is the inside:


Here is my other design I'm going to do! It's still a work in progress, and most of the time i edit it as I go. ;D


I'm also going to do regular pouches! They'll be cheeper and easier to make, since I don't have to make any extra pouches in there ahahah. :P

Here's the link to the pouch! It's up for sale on my etsy. 
http://www.etsy.com/listing/71712999/blue-and-white-polka-dotted-unicorn-3ds

That's all for now! 

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute!!! I love my 3DS and I can never find a case that is cute enough. I can't wait to see the little lamb one.

    ReplyDelete