Thursday, April 14, 2011

who likes comics about apocalypses, bombs, lolitas, and steampunk themes? well this is the post for you!

So Aly and I became inspired from our recent photoshoot we did. I was driving home from work one night and it dawned on me. We should make a comic about two lolitas in a post-apocolyptic world! When I came home and discussed it with Aly, we both pretty much fell in love with the idea. We've been working on it non stop ever since!

Here are some character designs we have. We have the two main Lolita characters, Blue and Hazel. They couldn't remember their names (plus a whole lot more) after the bomb, so they called each other the names of their eye color.


She lost her hair and most of her eyebrows due to radiation from the bomb.

Hazel coughs up blood due to the radiation also.


These are the two love interests!

Abbott <3's blue.

Christopher <3's Hazel.

Here's a colored version of Blue. I realize that I haven't posted any views of her from the front. I promise, she has a front!

Anyway, we are keeping most of the story hush-hush for now, until we really start drawing it out and such. But keep checking back! I'll be posting a lot of character designs and such. :D

see you rayderrrr~~

4 comments:

  1. HNNNG SO EXCITED. CANNOT HANDLE.

    also that is like the cutest gif ever. how u b so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read the actual story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Lumpy hasn't lied: you're actually very talented. I'm looking forward the story!

    Faribole(s)

    ReplyDelete